Why Estate Attorneys Choose Probate Advance?
A+ Accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and excellent customer and attorney reviews.
No Cost to You Or the Estate
We are willing to pay for any time that you or the Estate spend as a result of our involvement and our involvement only impacts the beneficiary that did the assignment
We operate in all 50 states.
We are the only inheritance advance provider that can fund new customers within 1 business day of contacting us.
Common Reasons Why Attorneys Choose Probate Advance:
- To satisfy a beneficiary that cannot wait for the estate or trust to distribute
- To help pay for legal bills and/or fund key aspects of the Estate
- To finance the move-out of a beneficiary living in the Estate’s real property
How it Works
We provide cash advances via Assignment Agreements, whereby a beneficiary assigns a portion of their beneficial interest to us at a discount.
- The process is fast and simple. We obtain the probate case documents, have a 10 minute diligence call with you, sign an assignment agreement and file it with the court
- The Assignment Agreement is non-recourse to the beneficiary and has no detrimental impact to the Estate
- The Estate only needs to include our assignment in distribution out of our customer’s share only
Once you submit your message, one of our team members will contact you immediately to discuss how we can help your clients in Probate.
Our Assurance to You